option one: 2-hour design consultation
Not quite happy with your home? Wish your space could be better utilized? Want your home to look like the ones in magazines or HGTV? This is where your happy home journey begins. Our 2-hour design consultation gives you access to our small space designers for up to 2 hours to give you clarity and direction to create that beautiful home you've always wanted (note: additional is billed at $125/hour in increments of 30 minutes). It's comprehensive enough to be a stand-alone session for some homeowners, or it's a great way to kick start any decorating or renovation project that you have been planning for your home. When we come, we'll be sure to sanitize our hands and be wearing masks the whole time. We'll also bring our own pen, notebook, and measuring tape so we won't need to borrow anything from you.
What can be achieved within the 2 hours session with our Small Space Designers?
A lot actually. At this design consultation, we'll come to your home and do a walk through of every room to discuss what works and what doesn't work for you. We'll offer suggestions to solve your decorating and design problems.
We will bring various samples pertaining to your interior design dilemma or decorating project. We can discuss how to put together items such as counter tops; back splashes; tiles; furniture; flooring; lighting; fabrics and paint colour in order to create a fabulous colour palette & cohesive interior design that best suits your style.
Here's how it works:
1. Click on the button below and you'll be directed to our booking page where you can choose a two hour appointment.
2. After booking your time, you can pay online and appointment is considered confirmed.
3. Prior to your consultation, we'd ask you to do the following:
i) Fill out a short Discovery Questionnaire. to tell us more about your project (if you haven't done so already).
ii) Fill out a short Aesthetics Questionnaire to help us get a sense of what makes you happy. The more, and sooner, you tell us now, the better prepared we can be during your consultation.
iii) Email a floor plan (if you have one) and pictures of your space.
iv) Set up and share inspiration photos with us on Pinterest. Our account is http://www.pinterest.com/happyhomedesign_ca (optional).
4. On the day of the appointment, we start with a tour of your entire home and discuss the needs and goals for each room. You can expect recommendations for improving each area as we walk through. You are welcomed to take notes if you like. Please note that the consultation may include some physical design work such as re-arranging furniture or styling etc. All recommendations happen on-site.
5. If you also need help with paint colours for your home's interior or exterior, we'll come to your home with our Sherwin Williams COLORSNAP toolkit. A paint colour can help tie everything together in a space and lift your spirits because you know when it just feels right BUT choose the wrong paint colours and you will likely live unhappily with it for many, many years. You deserve to make your home a HAPPY HOME.
Note: Please make sure you choose the correct zone for your service. Zone 1 is for Vancouver only. Zone 2 is for immediate neighbouring cities like Burnaby, Richmond & the north shore. And Zone 3 is for traveling to Surrey, Coquitlam & Port Moody (Tri-cities area).
Book your appointment today:
Starting @ $898 + gst